ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES


ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES


I could eat bowls and bowls of roasted vegetables by myself.  I just love them!  Roasting brings out the natural sweetness in the vegetables and intensifies it.

Beets, Carrots, Parsnips and so delicious.  I also love to roast fennel with them too.

The recipes is simple.  Peel the vegetables and keep them in water until you are ready to roast them.  

Heat the oven to 400 or 425 (depending on your oven as many ovens vary in temperature.

Toss the veggies in olive oil, sprinkle with kosher salt and roast them for 20-25 minutes until they just begin to brown.

Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.  Or if you'd like to serve them cold then make a simple lemon vinaigrette.


For links to my ROASTED CARROTS with FENNEL and Orange click here.  Or for Roasted Cauliflower click here.  



Comments

Popular Posts